Does your Bible look like mine with little ripped pieces of paper in about 5 different places that keep falling out? Or do you use a bunch of post-its or bookmarks and wish that your Bible would come with more than the one, standard, burgundy, satin ribbon that frays after about a month?
Are you diligently reading your Bible in a year and desire a marker that would help you keep track of your McCheyne reading plan? So did I!!
My sister and I had an idea about ribbon markers and I've been experimenting and I think I've come up with something that will work and last!
I've chosen colorful, nice quality grosgrain ribbons (and a few satin ones if the pattern was cute). The spine is stiff and covered with ribbon. The ribbon markers are sewn tightly in so it won't be falling apart while reading Deuteronomy. You place the stiff ribbon into the spine so that you don't have to keep taking the ribbon in and out. Each FaithMark comes with four (4) ribbons.
Here's how you put it in:
And voila! Isn't it cute? :love:
I wish my camera would capture the true colors - they are so vibrant!
These ribbon markers are great for hardcover books or textbooks as well. Students love them!
Here are some of the combinations I'm offering:
1. Mandarin Blossoms and Dots Standard only
2. Black and Yellow Daisies Standard only
3. Red and White Pansies, Hint of Blue Sold Out
4. Red Daisies 1 Standard only
5. Orchid Argyle - SOLD OUT
6. Lavender Bloom - SOLD OUT
7. Sugar and Spice
8. Spring Blush - SOLD OUT
9. Pink and Brown Stripes 1 standard, 1 extra-thick left
10. College Pink
11. Teal and Apple Green
12. Paisley Blue - SOLD OUT
13. Orange Dots and Stripes Standard only
14. Green Apple SOLD OUT
15. Cornflower Blue SOLD OUT
16. Retro Brown and Pink Standard only
17. Pretty in Hot Pink NEW!
18. Dotty About Green and Blue NEW!
19. Chocolate Mousse 1 Standard left
20. Midnight Black and Blue Standard size only left
21. Mint Chocolate NEW!
22. Sherbet NEW!
23. Violet Gingham NEW!
When ordering, please indicate:
2. Spine size: standard size (fits Bibles 1" - 1.5") or an extra-thick spine (fits widths >1.6").
Each FaithMark comes gift-ready!
Each FaithMark is $6 plus shipping.
Shipping is $1 for the first FaithMark and $0.25 for each additional one.
I'll accept paypal or personal check. Email me if you'd like to order!
My website (not yet completed!) is www.allthingsbookish.com.